Lalit Money Transfer P. Ltd.
Lalit Money Transfer (LMT) Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in July 29th 2004. It is a licensed remittance company under the Foreign Control Act 1965 and is directly under the preview of Nepal Rastra Bank, Nepal.
The present authorized capital of the company is NPR 20 MILLION and the paid-up capital is NPR 10 MILLION
The LMT Group has major business interest in remittance and tour & travel sectors.
LMT is providing prompt services to its valued customers through its more than 500+ sub-agents. LMT offers fast and convenient services at all its branches Right from the beginning of its inception, LMT has always focused on providing the best quality services to its valued customers. The realization of our vision and mission depends on a constantly-evolving set of goals that support our focus in being reputation and delivering and enhance the quality of services to the customers.
- To increase the quality and enhance the quality of services to the customers.
- To prompt the remittance facility of all the country in the world in strategic industries.
- To develop and grow the with International Remittance companies generating good income and at the same time offering good, friendly and efficient service to all our customers.
- To play a very effective and supportive role with the government to combat against money laundering and other money related crimes.
- To enhance the market image and be highly adaptive to the changing financial structure in the country quick and effectively.
- To stay as a market leader and always be the initiators in offering new and attractive services in the financial industry of the country and as well as abroad.
- To create a loyalty based culture within the organization.
- To play a key role in the improvement of the national remittance system and always be a supportive hand with the government to maintain economic stability in the country.
- To improve business relationships with national and international business firms, banks and financial organizations for the enhancement of services and to offer more convenience to the valued customers throughout the world.
|District||Branch Location||Contact No.||More Details||View Map|